The holidays are here and that means it’s time to set the table with all of your favorite foods. Roasted turkey, creamy mashed potatoes, marshmallowy sweet potato casserole, savory salads, rich chocolates and Christmas cookies are what make the holidays magical. We’ve compiled the ultimate list of the best of best recipes to help you make holiday season 2019 the most memorable one yet.
- Cranberry Brie Bites – Puff pastry, gooey brie cheese and tart cranberry; these cranberry brie bites will have your guests oohing and aahing way before the turkey hits the table.
- Fried Mashed Potato Balls – These little fried balls of goodness combine mashed potatoes, bacon, chives and cheese, oh and a crispy coating.
- Pretzel Ring Beer Cheese Dip – Pretzel ring beer cheese dip – need we say more? This hot cheesy dip bakes in one pan for an all-in-one cheesy extravaganza.
- Roast Turkey – No Thanksgiving table is complete without a beautifully roasted turkey. This recipe not only teaches the basics but adds some extra touches like lemon, rosemary and garlic to make your bird super special.
- Standing Rib Roast – A standing rib roast is a real treat for the holidays and this recipe ensures you don’t ruin this expensive cut of beef. You’ll be rewarded with tender slices of herb-crusted roast.
- Easy Holiday Spiral Ham – Sweet and savory come together thanks to a glaze that includes brown sugar, honey and orange juice and some fresh thyme that’s packed between a spiral-sliced ham’s layers.
- Pumpkin and Cauliflower Casserole – Packed with hearty vegetables and tangy goat cheese, you won’t miss the meat in this vegetarian entrée option.
- Pomegranate-Hazelnut Roasted Brussel Sprouts – If you think you don’t like Brussel sprouts, this is the dish for you. It’s practically Christmas on a plate with the delicious array of greens and red.
- Holiday Lettuce Salad – The name is deceiving as this salad is way more than just lettuce. It is chock full of different tastes and textures including apples, pears, cheese, cranberries and nuts.
- Herb Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots – Brightly-colored, caramelized carrots are a healthy side dish perfect for any holiday table.
- French Onion Mashed Potatoes – Don’t get us wrong, regular mashed potatoes are classic for a reason, but this recipe, with caramelized onions and crunchy French-fried onions, will have everyone fighting for seconds.
- Christmas Cookie Cheesecake – Sweet, frosted sugar cookies meet cool, creamy cheesecake in this dessert that brings two favorite holiday treats together on one plate.
- Gingerbread Eggnog – Decking the halls wouldn’t be complete without a creamy mug of this spiced egg nog. Baking some dunk-able gingerbread cookies is completely optional (but encouraged).
- Sweet Potato Pie – Sweet potatoes just aren’t a side dish, they’re also a dessert, plus they never play second fiddle to pumpkin.
We at Oakleaf Property Management wish you and your family a festive, flavorful holiday season! If you know someone who’s looking for a safe, quality, affordable home, have them download an application from our website.